Judgment Recovery

When you have obtained a Judgment in small claims court and have been unable to collect, a transfer of the judgment from Plaintiff to investigator where they can then locate assets or employment and proceed to seize or garnish those assets until debt is paid in full.  The investigator will either receive a percentage of the amount collected or purchase judgment for a lower valued amount up front.


Don't want to miss our interesting news and updates! Make sure to join our newsletter list.
No Newsletter at this time.

Contact us


Private Investigators - read PI Magazine, the trade publication for private detectives, police detectives, SIU Investigators and anyone interested in learning how to become a PI.

Connect with us

We're on Social Networks. Follow us & get in touch.